Your home away from home
- Book early and save
- Long term rental discounts
- New Zealand and Australia combos-special rental rates
Travelling by motorhome has many advantages:
- No need to pack and unpack- everything stays with you
- Although the nightly rate may seem expensive in high season when you factor in the cost of hotels, meals and tours, it works out to be a very affordable vacation
- The ability to travel off the beaten track
- Holiday Parks are located in both small towns and larger centers throughout most of New Zealand. Most are resorts in themselves with game rooms, swimming pools and loads of activities. May are in prime locations with easy access to the "must sees" in the area.
- Great way to meet both locals and other overseas visitors
- Powered sites rent start at about $50NZD per night depending on the season of travel and many have stay/pay specials
Maui motorhomes are guaranteed to be under 2 1/2 years old and come in a wide range of styles and sizes. Britz can be up to 5 years old; they too come in a variety of models but at a lower nightly rate due to their age. The best prices are during shoulder seasons - September/ October/ and April/May.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.
Interested in Exclusive Deals For You?Check Here
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Great Deals at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts
- All-Inclusive Luxury Cruising the Caribbean on Regent Seven Seas Cruises