I recently spent two weeks at this resort, and it was fabulous.first, no wristbands, no towel cards, service that was impeccable and the food! Other than an option for breakfast there are no buffets at this resort. The dining options were incredible, and the culinary series is amazing. Visiting chefs focus on exquisite meals, often reflecting local cuisine.
Canadian Beef Week
El Dorado Royale featured a Canadian Chef and a week of Gourmet meals. loved hearing the raves about how good the beef was!
Where do you want to go?
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Great Escapes at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts - No Snow Required
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia