I recently spent two weeks at this resort, and it was fabulous.first, no wristbands, no towel cards, service that was impeccable and the food! Other than an option for breakfast there are no buffets at this resort. The dining options were incredible, and the culinary series is amazing. Visiting chefs focus on exquisite meals, often reflecting local cuisine.
Canadian Beef Week
El Dorado Royale featured a Canadian Chef and a week of Gourmet meals. loved hearing the raves about how good the beef was!
Where do you want to go?
- The Only 5-Star Resort in Latin America Gets a $35 Million Reno
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- All-Inclusive Luxury Cruising the Caribbean on Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Great Escapes at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts - No Snow Required