I recently spent two weeks at this resort, and it was fabulous.first, no wristbands, no towel cards, service that was impeccable and the food! Other than an option for breakfast there are no buffets at this resort. The dining options were incredible, and the culinary series is amazing. Visiting chefs focus on exquisite meals, often reflecting local cuisine.
Canadian Beef Week
El Dorado Royale featured a Canadian Chef and a week of Gourmet meals. loved hearing the raves about how good the beef was!
Where do you want to go?
Cunard Offers Up to 30% Savings Plus Thousands in Onboard Spending Money
Luxury British cruise line Cunard has launched its '... more
Princess Cruises Adds More Inclusions to Princess Plus and Premier Packages for up to 70% Savings
Princess Cruises is boosting its premium add-on packages,... more
Globus' #1 Destination in 2023 is Italy, And Here are Its Top Italian Tours
Ah, la dolce vita. If you've been craving all things Ital... more
Save up to 40% on Hyatt's Brands of Luxury All-Inclusive Resort Vacations
Don't miss out on an all-inclusive vacation this year! Bo... more
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea