It's where stand up paddleboard meets downward dog – in a South Beach-style pool overlooking Vancouver's seawall and mountains. The latest trend in West Coast wellness lifestyle, the stand up paddleboard (SUP), is well established in Vancouver. And yoga? Well that's a no-brainer. But it took local SUP pioneer and yoga instructor Kristy Wright Schell to bring the two together... read more
Vancouver may be Canada's most famously 'outdoorsy' major city. Even in a city that drives Canada's vast Asia-Pacific business, athletic wear is more common than pinstripes! Nature thrives right on the city's doorstep: a gorgeous, picturesque harbor and bay, snow-capped mountains surrounding the city, and breathtaking Stanley Park, one of the world's top urban green spaces. For vacationers and cruise... read more
Where do you want to go?
BOOK NOW AND SAVE MORE WITH SILVERSEA'S EARLY BOOKING BON... more
Combine this special, month-long $400 USD Onboard Spendin... more
The scenic rivers of Europe are waiting for you in 2019!B... more
Cruise the exotic islands of Tahiti, Fiji, and other Fren... more
Now Tiger's got the whole world excited about golf again,... more
- Explore The Worlds Most Amazing Destinations
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- Great Deals at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts
- Cruise to Cuba? Yes You Can!