France's largest port town, on the magical Mediterranean, has been transformed in recent years. You'll still find the charms of its Old Port, the oldest neighborhood in France, the maritime culture... but there's been a wave of revitalization and stunning builds that make this seaside city spectacular. On our latest visit, we fell in love with Marseille, and here are... read more
If you're looking for a room with a view in Marseille... this is it.The Hotel Dieu might be the the best piece of real estate in Marseille. Part way up the hill next to the historic harbor, occupying the best vantage point overlooking the iconic view of the old port and the church on the opposite hill, Marseille's Hopital Dieu... read more
Where do you want to go?
BOOK NOW AND SAVE MORE WITH SILVERSEA'S EARLY BOOKING BON... more
Combine this special, month-long $400 USD Onboard Spendin... more
The scenic rivers of Europe are waiting for you in 2019!B... more
Cruise the exotic islands of Tahiti, Fiji, and other Fren... more
Now Tiger's got the whole world excited about golf again,... more
- Explore The Worlds Most Amazing Destinations
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- Great Deals at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts
- Cruise to Cuba? Yes You Can!