The Winter Solstice this year takes place on Wednesday, December 21st. The first official day of the winter season, it marks the shortest period of daylight – and longest period of darkness – on the calendar.
No wonder cultures and religions around the world created winter solstice festivals that celebrate light.
For many of us these days, the question is: celebrate winter… or escape it?
So we devote this newsletter to some of the most unforgettable travel experiences we could find for you to create warm memories in cold weather... or bask in sun and warmth.
However – and wherever - you spend the holidays, we wish you and yours a bright and joyful holiday season.
Happy Travels and Happy Holidays!
Where do you want to go?
Hyatt's Inclusive Collection is inviting guests to &q... more
One luxury river cruise line is giving you a new way to i... more
The first cruises on Colombia's Magdalena River by a majo... more
Seabourn has unveiled its ultra-luxury expedition cruise ... more
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea