The Winter Solstice this year takes place on Wednesday, December 21st. The first official day of the winter season, it marks the shortest period of daylight – and longest period of darkness – on the calendar.
No wonder cultures and religions around the world created winter solstice festivals that celebrate light.
For many of us these days, the question is: celebrate winter… or escape it?
So we devote this newsletter to some of the most unforgettable travel experiences we could find for you to create warm memories in cold weather... or bask in sun and warmth.
However – and wherever - you spend the holidays, we wish you and yours a bright and joyful holiday season.
Happy Travels and Happy Holidays!
Where do you want to go?
- The Only 5-Star Resort in Latin America Gets a $35 Million Reno
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- All-Inclusive Luxury Cruising the Caribbean on Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Great Escapes at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts - No Snow Required