Things retirees look for in a vacation
1. Service: Retirees are obsessed with the quality of service they receive. From booking to the actual travel experience itself, retirees demand that travel providers bring their " A " Game.
2. Value: Retirees are less concerned with cost, and more concerned with getting value for their retirement dollars.
3. City slickers: Retiree's love to experience major cities and often opt for multiple night stays to explore the city in depth.
4. Traditional travel habits: In a recent study, retirees preferred to travel to places with excellent dining ( 70% ) and sightseeing ( 64% ) opportunities.
5. Learning opportunities: From cooking classes in Tuscany to wine appreciation in Australia, life-long learning through travel is as hot as Arizona in August.
6. Extended experiences: Retirees have the time to travel that goes without saying. No wonder extended travel experiences like long stays in Spain and world cruises have never been more popular.
Where do you want to go?
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Great Deals at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts
- All-Inclusive Luxury Cruising the Caribbean on Regent Seven Seas Cruises