Things retirees look for in a vacation
1. Service: Retirees are obsessed with the quality of service they receive. From booking to the actual travel experience itself, retirees demand that travel providers bring their " A " Game.
2. Value: Retirees are less concerned with cost, and more concerned with getting value for their retirement dollars.
3. City slickers: Retiree's love to experience major cities and often opt for multiple night stays to explore the city in depth.
4. Traditional travel habits: In a recent study, retirees preferred to travel to places with excellent dining ( 70% ) and sightseeing ( 64% ) opportunities.
5. Learning opportunities: From cooking classes in Tuscany to wine appreciation in Australia, life-long learning through travel is as hot as Arizona in August.
6. Extended experiences: Retirees have the time to travel that goes without saying. No wonder extended travel experiences like long stays in Spain and world cruises have never been more popular.