Be part of this cultural adventure while visiting 3 countries in one single tour...each one offering new discoveries!
Spain is one of the most visited countries in the world. It's animated cities, its historic monuments, its paradise beaches, its hospitality and its joys of life hives this country a reason to be explored. Portugal, littered with UNESCO World Heritage sites and graced by one of Europe's most relaxed attractive capitals, it also remains refreshingly affordable. Savoring life slowly is a Portuguese passion, and much of the best is humble. Morocco, country of light, colors, culture and history offering an unequalled diversity, as well as warm hospitality and of course, Moroccan gastronomy combined of multiple flavors of its regional specialities.
- Transfers to/from airport
- Accommodation at 4 ✩ hotels
- Daily breakfasts and 12 dinners
- Guided visits in Madrid, Lisbon, Porto, Cordoba, Seville, Rabat, Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez, Granada (Alhambra & Generalife Gardens) & Toledo Tour escort during the tour (except during stays in Madrid and Costa del Sol)
- Air-conditioned deluxe motor-coach
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.