Did you know cruise lines use some of the most eco-friendly innovations and champion stringent procedures to minimize their impact on the air, land and water they visit?
Like many travelers these days, those of us who love cruise travel are eager to ensure our vacations are both memorable and leave the sparkling waters, crisp sea air, and scenic vistas we visit by ship untouched for the future. (Top Photo: Regent Seven Seas Mariner in Skagway, Alaska by BestTrip.TV)
We're happy to share this infographic by cruise industry association CLIA just a few ways cruise lines work to protect the environment:
Where do you want to go?
Exclusive Partnership Between Uniworld, Most-Awarded Luxu... more
Cruise Sun Drenched Shores in Regent's Most-Inclusive... more
- The Only 5-Star Resort in Latin America Gets a $35 Million Reno
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- All-Inclusive Luxury Cruising the Caribbean on Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic