We thank you again for your patience while we work through this global crisis alongside you. We understand certain information we have provided has been troubling for you as it has been for us, and we will continue to work with you to the best of our abilities. This includes advocating on your behalf to continue providing the quality service you require. This situation has been a learning curve for us all, and time is needed to find the answers for our clients’ questions. Suffice to say, rarely are the answers the same for everyone given different suppliers’ terms and conditions. We do respect your position and ask that you please understand ours as well – we do have your best interest at heart.
Based on the above, here is some further information for you.
1. Many suppliers have chosen to offer future credit as their form of refund. If you choose not to receive a future credit, we are simply advising that you may lose your travel investment with no other option for future reimbursement.
2. If you have cancellation insurance on your credit card, we highly recommend looking into this option.
We fully understand that to some of you, a future credit refund is unacceptable. But again, this is the best our team can do given these very trying circumstances, and it is ultimately the decision of the individual suppliers and not ours.
We would also like to reassure you that while our work schedules have been altered, we remain available should you require any further assistance.
The team at Walnut Grove Cruise & Travel is here to help with whatever your travel needs may be – whether that’s providing travel advice, helping cancel current travel, booking future travel, or simply offering travel inspiration to help pass the time. You can reach us by phone at 604 888 6020 or by email at email@example.com.
Again, thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.
WALNUT GROVE CRUISE & TRAVEL
Where do you want to go?
It occupies the most prime location in Costa Rica's Guana... more
Exclusive Partnership Between Uniworld, Most-Awarded Luxu... more
Cruise Sun Drenched Shores in Regent's Most-Inclusive... more
You know the old saying: 'If wishes were horses…' Well if... more
You don't need to snow to discover these Four Seasons mou... more
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- The Only 5-Star Resort in Latin America Gets a $35 Million Reno
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- All-Inclusive Luxury Cruising the Caribbean on Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic