Feel the irresistible spirit of France on a pilgrimage to the country’s holiest sites and most revered shrines. See the iconic Parisian skyline from a cruise along the Seine. Visit Sacre-Couer, a towering basilica overlooking Paris. Venture into the Cathedral of Our Lady of Chartres, home to the veil of the Virgin Mary. Enjoy Mass at La Salette, a stone masterpiece perched upon a mountain and reaching toward the heavens. Participate in two Marian Processions at the Sanctuary of Lourdes. Attend morning Mass in Lourdes, the country’s most esteemed pilgrimage site. From mountainside basilicas to candlelit processions, strengthen your faith on this captivating journey.
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Great Deals at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts
- All-Inclusive Luxury Cruising the Caribbean on Regent Seven Seas Cruises