Intricate bows add just enough flash to an engagement ring without being too tacky.
2. Customized and Meaningful
Having an engravement is always in style. The sky's the limit now with some available style consisting of ring elements with built in storage for a short poem. WOW!!
3. Metal Prongs
Metal prongs which hold the diamond in the setting are often overlooked. Spice things up with using different color prongs.
4. Pear-Shaped and Marquise-Cut Diamonds
Mix it up with a diamond cut that that is non-traditional with a pear-shaped or marquise cut diamond.
5. Three-Stone settings
Three-stone settings are a perfect blend of bling and symbolism. This ring design is often known as Trinity or trilogy.
6. Rose Gold
It's not only Apple with it's latest iPhone fueling this color—the feminine rosy gold flatters all skin tones.
7. Throwback designs from yesteryear
Take a cue from vintage-inspired trends, consider a ring that your grandmother or great-grandmother would have loved.
8. Square bands
Not all engagement rings must have round bands. Go non-traditional with a sleek square band.
9. Gems not diamonds
Consider a colorful center stone, think Sapphire's emeralds and rubies.
10. Colourful diamonds
Go the nontraditional route, a colorful diamond is a beautiful choice and will certainly pop on your finger.
So you have the ring picked right? Now what about the venue. Call us today to start planning a destination wedding of your dreams.
Where do you want to go?
- The Only 5-Star Resort in Latin America Gets a $35 Million Reno
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- All-Inclusive Luxury Cruising the Caribbean on Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Great Escapes at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts - No Snow Required