The Winter Solstice this year takes place on Wednesday, December 21st. The first official day of the winter season, it marks the shortest period of daylight – and longest period of darkness – on the calendar.
No wonder cultures and religions around the world created winter solstice festivals that celebrate light.
For many of us these days, the question is: celebrate winter… or escape it?
So we devote this newsletter to some of the most unforgettable travel experiences we could find for you to create warm memories in cold weather... or bask in sun and warmth.
However – and wherever - you spend the holidays, we wish you and yours a bright and joyful holiday season.
Happy Travels and Happy Holidays!
Where do you want to go?
- Explore The Worlds Most Amazing Destinations
- Overwater Bungalows make a Splash in Mexico and the Caribbean
- Cruise with Oprah on Holland America Line
- Uniworld Waives Single Supplement on Select European River Cruises
- Video: Is this the 'Most Luxurious Ship at Sea'?
- Juno Beach: The Ultimate Canadian Pilgrimage