This might be our favorite way to break the ice at the beginning of a cruise. And it's a long-standing tradition at Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
When BestTrip.TV sailed on the Regent Seven Seas Explorer, not long after our cruise began, the ship's bell rang out, with the Cruise Director announcing the start of the ship-wide 'Block Party'.
We love it! No receiving lines, and a great way to meet the neighbors. The fun and informality are fitting on a cruise line that calls itself the most inclusive cruise line, where the atmosphere is like being member of a relaxed, luxurious country club. Welcome Aboard!
Where do you want to go?
- Explore The Worlds Most Amazing Destinations
- Overwater Bungalows make a Splash in Mexico and the Caribbean
- Cruise with Oprah on Holland America Line
- Uniworld Waives Single Supplement on Select European River Cruises
- Video: Is this the 'Most Luxurious Ship at Sea'?
- Juno Beach: The Ultimate Canadian Pilgrimage