Things retirees look for in a vacation
1. Service: Retirees are obsessed with the quality of service they receive. From booking to the actual travel experience itself, retirees demand that travel providers bring their " A " Game.
2. Value: Retirees are less concerned with cost, and more concerned with getting value for their retirement dollars.
3. City slickers: Retiree's love to experience major cities and often opt for multiple night stays to explore the city in depth.
4. Traditional travel habits: In a recent study, retirees preferred to travel to places with excellent dining ( 70% ) and sightseeing ( 64% ) opportunities.
5. Learning opportunities: From cooking classes in Tuscany to wine appreciation in Australia, life-long learning through travel is as hot as Arizona in August.
6. Extended experiences: Retirees have the time to travel that goes without saying. No wonder extended travel experiences like long stays in Spain and world cruises have never been more popular.
Where do you want to go?
- Explore The Worlds Most Amazing Destinations
- Overwater Bungalows make a Splash in Mexico and the Caribbean
- Cruise with Oprah on Holland America Line
- Uniworld Waives Single Supplement on Select European River Cruises
- Video: Is this the 'Most Luxurious Ship at Sea'?
- Juno Beach: The Ultimate Canadian Pilgrimage