$4859.00 per person book by Oct 10th
12 Days 17 Meals
Medieval architecture, tranquil lakes, local villages and Croatian charm will delight you on this tour featuring Dubrovnik, Lake Bled, Ljubljana, and the pearls of the stunning Dalmatian coast. Begin your exploration with two nights in Opatija, the “Riviera of Croatia” and an Istrian gem. Explore Plitvice National Park by foot and by boat, a place where waterfalls cascade down sheer cliffs connecting sixteen pristine lakes. Enjoy a visit and dinner with a local family outside Dubrovnik. Explore the white stone buildings, winding alleys, and massive city walls of the ancient harbour town, Dubrovnik. Step back into Roman times in Diocletian’s Palace, which comprises Split’s Old Town. Explore Ljubljana, Slovenia’s quaint capital city, and float on a “pletna” boat on serene Lake Bled.
- Visit Dubrovnik’s Franciscan Monastery, where Europe’s oldest pharmacy lies.
- Stroll through Split and see the famous Diocletian’s Palace.
- Experience old-world charm with a Pletna boat ride to the picturesque island in the centre of Lake Bled.
Book by October 31st 2018 to Save $100 per person on Sel... more
- Explore The Worlds Most Amazing Destinations
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- Great Deals at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts
- All-Inclusive Luxury Cruising the Caribbean on Regent Seven Seas Cruises