What a great city! Beautiful, serene and full of life. The temperature is always pleasant and in the rainy season (April/May) there's a little precipitation during the night or late afternoon. The days are always the same length being on the equator. It's almost like standing in time. Being a Central American city there the typical many small shops, churches... read more
Where do you want to go?
Save $300/couple with Alaska Awakening Offer on Spring Ex... more
Save up to $6000 When You Combine Your Luxury Regent Cruise with Rocky Mountaineer Train Land Program!
It's Regent's ULTIMATE ALASKA CRUISE!Combine Your Cruise ... more
Luxury River Cruising Just Got Even Better.Uniworld's 'Ou... more
Escape to the best of both worlds with Miami climate and ... more
Take in this stunning island nation on an unforgettable j... more
Cruises filling up during DDay's 75th Anniversary Year – ... more
- Explore The Worlds Most Amazing Destinations
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- Great Deals at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts
- All-Inclusive Luxury Cruising the Caribbean on Regent Seven Seas Cruises