What a great city! Beautiful, serene and full of life. The temperature is always pleasant and in the rainy season (April/May) there's a little precipitation during the night or late afternoon. The days are always the same length being on the equator. It's almost like standing in time. Being a Central American city there the typical many small shops, churches... read more
Where do you want to go?
Fall 2018 - Spring 2019 Princess Cruises on SaleSave up t... more
Beaches Turks & Caicos' 'Beaches Friends Forever' pro... more
Imagine sailing to Caribbean islands on a tall ship! In s... more
Book by November 13, 2018 to take advantage of Seabourn's... more
Ornate architectural wonders, the scent of spice markets ... more
From the mysterious moai statues of Easter Island to the ... more
- Explore The Worlds Most Amazing Destinations
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- Great Deals at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts
- Cruise to Cuba? Yes You Can!