Western Caribbean Cruises are an especially good fit for those travelers who want to experience the history and culture with the natural beauty of this region. Plus the added convenience of packing & unpacking only once. Sunshine, history, and all the water sports you can dream of await you in some of the most coveted waters of the world!
This course is designed for Family Physicians, Specialists, and Allied Health Care professionals. The aim is to provide evidence-based material as well as practical and relevant clinical pearls that will be easy to implement into one’s medical practice. Conference attendees will be invited to complete a pre-course Needs assessment to facilitate the faculty with the development of their presentations.
Sea Courses Private Welcome Reception 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
CME 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
CME 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
CME 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
CME 8:00 am - 10:00 am
CME 9:00 am - 11:00 am
CME 1:00 pm - 3:15 pm
- Explore The Worlds Most Amazing Destinations
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- Great Deals at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts
- All-Inclusive Luxury Cruising the Caribbean on Regent Seven Seas Cruises